Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 1

I'm going to try the challenge this year. Wish me luck!

Congestion, how I loathe thee. Nate is only 5 weeks old and already we've had the nasty cold bug come around twice. It usually stems from Audrey picking it up from somewhere (most likely nursery) and then passing it down the line. Audrey is miserable and more cranky than usual, which makes me want to put her in her room until it's all over.

It hits Nate the hardest, of course, because he's so little and there's absolutely nothing else I can do for him except suck the heck out of his nose with the annoying bulb syringe. He's already figured out how to bat my hand away when I come near with it. Smart boy.

I'd give it a name (my friend Catherine called hers Ed) but that might suggest it's going to be around for a while and that's the last thing I want! Get thee hence, you ugly cold!

No comments: