Weight: 13 lbs (95%)
Length: 23.5 in (50%)
Head: 16 in (50%)
Length: 23.5 in (50%)
Head: 16 in (50%)
Got his first round of shots today, but it wasn't so bad because they've now combined 5 immunizations into one dose, so he had that, one other shot, and one by mouth. I let the doctor know of my concerns about immunizations (lots of negative media, not a ton of research) and he was kind enough to fully answer my questions. Nate's definitely fussy now but hopefully the Tylenol will dull the pain and we'll have a better night.
I also have to make sure he gets equal time on both sides of his head to help his neck muscles stretch. He also has an outie belly button, which is caused by a mild hernia. That should heal up by the time he's a year old.
Audrey was not left out in all of the excitement at the doctor's office. She got to watch "the bug movie," get a princess sticker, and a flu shot. She did better with that than I expected.
I also have to make sure he gets equal time on both sides of his head to help his neck muscles stretch. He also has an outie belly button, which is caused by a mild hernia. That should heal up by the time he's a year old.
Audrey was not left out in all of the excitement at the doctor's office. She got to watch "the bug movie," get a princess sticker, and a flu shot. She did better with that than I expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment