Friday, November 28, 2008

I Survived Black Friday

I decided to hit the mall on the craziest shopping day of the year, while Ammon stayed home with the kids and did the online portion of our Christmas shopping. But I went out at 9:30, not 4 a.m., so I still have some sanity remaining. I only went to a few stores, but found several nice items and saved on them by going out before noon.

But the best part of all is being DONE! Now I can spend the rest of the Christmas season focusing on the more important aspects of it. I hope to be a little more giving to others as well.

1 comment:

Liz and Dave said...

That is great! We have not done any of ours... We usually wait a little longer. But, he I went out last year too the day after and got some things done too... I am glad you survived!