and so, I made it to the end of November! It was really hard to post every day, but at the same time it gave me something to think about. I need to look for more of the little moments that slip by but are worth talking about. I've never been a good journal keeper, so other than my digi-scrapping efforts, this is my way of capturing those little moments that I'll look back on (as long as I remember to back it all up!) and laugh over.
So while I many not post every day in the coming months, I'm going to try to do better than I have in previous months, because with two little kids, there's always going to be something to talk about!
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! I've missed a lot! That's awesome that you posted so much. I need to do something similar since I am not the best at keeping a journal, and scrapbooking just ain't cuttin' it. :)
I LOVE Audrey's hair cut! Her hair-do in that picture is adorable!
amen to that! looking forward to it!
Post a Comment