Time for NaBloPoMo 2011 -- National Blog Posting Month! Join in on your own blogs if you want...
And now to today's topic.. Recaps!
1) It's snowing. So very glad that it waited until today to do so!
2) Did Zumba this morning. I am ridiculously uncoordinated, but it's a lot of fun. :)
3) Halloween! This one has pictures.
 |
| Here's my pretty princess Rapunzel, all ready for her Kindergarten Halloween party. She said it was lots of fun and that she got to eat a donut. I would have gone to her party/parade but she closes up tight like a clam whenever I appear at school functions. This will prove to be interesting when I go volunteer in her class. |
 |
| Here's Buzz Lightyear, to the rescue! I am shocked and awed that I got a shot of him looking at the camera because seconds before this, he was weeping and wailing and gnashing his teeth about the whole thing. He wanted to stay home and go to bed, but I convinced him to "go to a few houses and then come home." Two hours later, he was still out and having the time of his life grabbing candy. Probably had something to do with me pulling him around in the wagon. I was like his own personal door-to-door candy grabbing chauffeur. |
 |
| Here they are, ready to go trick-or-treating! Again, I am astounded I got a smile out him. Also, take a look at Audrey's bag. I ironed on Rapunzel's sun symbol to it (both sides) and Ammon made her a plush Pascal that we pinned to the top of her bag. Kinda made up for the fact that I didn't make the costumes. I'm just not that clever... yet. |
 |
| Her haul |
 |
| and his loot. I'd say they scored big time! We've got enough to last us until next Halloween. |
|
|
|
that is, if mom and dad don't get to it first. :)
1 comment:
You were smart and remembered the wagon! We did not, and ended up carrying the boys home. Ugh!
Post a Comment