Saturday, November 26, 2011

In Which We Learn to Skype

So while I'm upstairs resting in bed and trying not to infect the rest of the house, Ammon got the kids set up on skyping (is that a verb now?) with their grandparents in Idaho. Everyone else had traveled up there for Thanksgiving, so they got to see and chat with them all for a little bit.

I came downstairs for a while to see how it was going and the kids were just loving it. They saw Pippy the dog up close (probably too close for the dog's comfort), waved to baby E, and then it quickly became The Show Off Show and the kids took turns at finding all sorts of toys around the house and waving them in front of the camera.

I'm glad we have a way to stay in touch with everyone now.

1 comment:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

It's amazing how far technology has come! We're able to stay connected moreso than ever before!

Haha, and I remember the days of showing off cool toys! Just wait till Christmas!