Saturday, November 5, 2011

In Which a Little Girl is Made Very Happy

We had quite a busy day today, but I'm just going to focus on one moment for now. (That way I have more to blog about tomorrow!)

Ammon decided to run to the store just before dinner for some last minute items. He also decided to take Audrey with him, leaving me with a very distraught little boy. (He was quickly placated with playtime in the shower, thank goodness.)

What I thought was just a quick run for some grocery related items also brought this home:


Said pink puffball and new game produced this look on a little girl's face:

She took it up to her room at bedtime and is probably still playing it now. Good thing Daylight Saving Time ends tonight and she'll get an extra hour of sleep. (Or an extra hour of game time. I'm hoping for the first one.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am loving Nablopomo! Audrey's face is priceless in this photo!