As seen from my post about Phase One, by creating the reading nook we then had to figure out what to do with the desk and all its office goodness. Why move it out of a perfectly good room, you ask? (Don't lie, I know you're asking this.) Well, that room is meant to be a bedroom and eventually it will be used as one someday, (when this will happen I no longer truthfully know) but on occasion we do have guests and it would be nice to put them somewhere other than the couch. So the Ideal Plan for the room containing the reading nook is for it to double as a guest bedroom for now. We'll have to find a bed to make this happen, but at least now it can happen.
So that leaves us with the computer and its accessories. Where to put it so it's not a huge mess of cables and a shiny temptation for the kidlets?
The way the family room is laid out currently has this perfect section behind the couch for a desk. And not just any desk. There happened to be a sale, so we upgraded.
Meet the Desk of Awesome.
Now all I need is to find more work so I can justify the cost.
(Coming soon... Phase Three -- If the Kids Don't Put a Hole in it First)
No comments:
Post a Comment