Monday, November 7, 2011

In Which I Start Trying to Finish a Project

I have so many unfinished projects around the house that it's not even funny. Biggest one is the bathroom still crying out to be finished. (Yeah, really not funny.)

But today I finally got around to completing one step of the project known as my son's bedroom. Behold, I give you: the stuff on the wall!


They look a lot smaller than they really are, but that's cause I was taking the picture from the corner on the room. I found these cute little guys at Target (the happy fun place that takes all my money) and it really does go very well with Nathan's bedding. I didn't want to completely sell out and do character bedding, so this was a good choice.

I am happy to report that Nathan is very pleased with his "stickers" on the wall. (They are also conveniently out of his reach.)

No comments: