Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Which There is No Middle

Only a before and after.

Before:
Nathan has crazy thick hair. I've only ever buzzed his head, so I took him to get a real cut. I also wanted to watch how the stylist did it so I could do the same later at home. (Me? Cheap? Naaaaah.)

I wanted to take during the cut pictures to help me remember, but there are no during pictures.

Why are there no during pictures?

Because I had my hands full restraining the boy.

Because I had to hold his hands down to keep from swatting the stylist.

Because I was blowing bubbles in his face to help distract him.

Because I had to hold his head against my chest to keep him still.

I had no idea getting a haircut was as bad as the dentist.

At least the After looks good.

No comments: