Monday, November 30, 2009

In Which We Put the Pieces Together

550 pieces, to be exact.

This was another "Open Me Now" gift from Grandma and Grandpa that we decided to put together tonight for a family night activity. Audrey chose to do this rather than decorate the tree, but she got frustrated rather quickly. (Ahh, the joys of being a redhead.) She went to bed shortly thereafter.

I'm not a patient person myself, but I stuck with it and it was nice to spend time with Ammon that wasn't watching a movie.

And this brings us to the end of NaBloPoMo 2009. It's been a lot of fun trying to come up with something to say every day, and it's also a good reminder that I need to write down the things my kids say more often so I have a record of it. For example, The Boy's newest word: "Honey! Honey!" It cracks me up.

So long November! It's been a good month.

1 comment:

The Scherbel Family said...

I'm so impressed you doNaBloPoMo! I love reading your tidbits. Puzzles are a holiday tradition at our house as well, but I don't think we've ever done one in one night. Good work!