Today was another whiny day, complete with runny noses. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything more.
We also got our first big snowfall of the year. Things are looking pretty wintry out there! I couldn't help myself and started playing Christmas music while I was working and while I was making dinner.
After dinner is when all the fun began. We got the kids bathed (complete with random things thrown into the water, thank you little boy) and into bed, then I started cleaning up the dinner remains. I went into the pantry to get some paper plates when I noticed something peculiar on it. I showed it to Ammon and asked him if it was what I thought it was. Yeah, it was droppings.
MOUSE droppings.
ew ew ew ew ew.
Later on, Ammon comes into the other room and says, "He's about this long. I pulled out the fridge and he darted around the corner into the living room. It's probably under the couch or behind the bookcase right now."
ew ew ew ew EW!
I sent him off to the store to get armed while I stayed holed up in my room until he got back. I'm glad he's good at being my bug-squasher/trap-setter. He cleaned it all up and set the traps in various places, while I stuffed the obvious holes with steel wool. I'm going to call an exterminator next week just to be safe too.
EW.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
1 comment:
what do you expect? Your house is built in his native land... and its cold outside! I would want to come in where it is warm too!! LOL Esp. your house. You have treats.
Post a Comment