Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
It was a good day. I got to contribute to the dinner by making the mashed potatoes, which was super easy by using the pressure cooker. Add some butter, salt, pepper, and buttermilk, and VOILA! Awesome tasty mashed potatoes.
The Boy did NOT eat like a horse, much to my surprise. I think he was overwhelmed by all the people and then another round of teething struck tonight. He refused everything I tried to feed him and threw up his milk. (The one day I didn't bring a change of clothes...) It was pretty bad until my mom found some Tylenol and saved the day.
Audrey was herself. I was hoping for a little change in her attitude, but no go. Didn't touch the food, even the stuff she said she would eat, and then sobbed when she couldn't have cupcakes and cookies like all the rest of her cousins who did eat their dinner. She adores her cousins, so this was a pretty big blow.
But otherwise, everything was so YUMMY! Didn't get any leftover turkey (not enough left to split up between 5 families), but we got stuffing and potatoes and cranberries and Ammon got to take home an entire pumpkin pie all for himself. I get the apple crisp. Mmmmmm....
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment