But not in the conventional way. Oh no, not my little girl.
She uses it to get out of going to bed.
She uses it to get herself out of time out.
It's not like I can say, "No, you can't use the potty," when all I want her to do is use it instead of hiding in the corner to poop.
She is quite the manipulator.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
4 comments:
haha she has your number!!!
Hey my daughter still uses the potty for extra time! I don't think it changes anytime soon.
ooohh, sneaky. Kids are so devious. I was one of those. My mom used to carry a wooden spoon in her bag (just in case but I don't remember her actually using it.) That threat made me resort to sneakiness too. While she was driving I would reach into her bag and hide them under her drivers seat. Eventually she ran out of wooden spoons. She ended up vacuuming her car eventually and the gig was up.
She's learned early. I thought that was just a tactic you use in Middle School when class is boring!!
Best of luck!
Post a Comment