Monday, April 20, 2009

"Mommy, you make me tired!"

I think it's the other way around, kiddo.


8 comments:

Camille said...

At least she is polite!

Tammy said...

That's a great post. I totally understand what you're going through. Mason has become quite the picky eater too.

The Bowldens said...

rofl!!! i just had to laugh cos she was so rude but yet so polite at the same time. "no thank you... no thank you mama." lol!!! i hope you enjoy this cos it only gets worse!

Marcie said...

LOL I love that she used her manners. Paige is just as picky, but shes not nice about it!!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Just wanted to thank you for your comment about the misspelling in my Baby Boy kit. I have fixed it now. The preview won't show it, but it is fixed. Didn't know how else to get in touch with you so sorry for the comment on your blog. If you already bought it let me know and I can send you the new file. Thanks again.

moi said...

The other way around-ha ha! These kids work us to the bone, and take advantage of that fact each and every day! Cute, thanks for posting that...

The Staheli's said...

How sweet that she says, "no thank you mommy!" even when she's so sad! I'm impressed! :)Mine would just scream NO!!!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, it's just like watching Warner! ((HUGS!)) Even though she's grouchy she's still super cute though!