Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

Morning came and I had two very excited kids looking for what the Easter Bunny left them. Nate got some books and jingling toys, while Audrey got some socks, playdoh, sidewalk chalk, and a book. She was hoping for eggs filled with candy, but that didn't come until later with an easter egg hunt at Mimi & Papa's house. We don't have a yard, so that was the next best place.


Edible grass in the baskets. Didn't taste like much, but it was better than all that plastic stuff everywhere.So then we got ready for church...

I'm sure there were some good talks and lessons given, but don't ask me if I heard them. :P Both kids insisted on sitting daddy's lap during church (I must be chopped liver) and then they battled it out for the best snuggling position.Then came naps and a very untraditional Easter dinner of tacos at Mimi & Papa's house. Who needs ham and potatoes when you can have homemade tacos? Yum.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

they both look darling! How sweet!!!

mom said...

What a beautiful Easter dress!! Audrey looks really pretty in that color.

Tacos sound great!