Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nate's 6 Month Stats


Weight: 20 lbs, 14 oz (105%)
Length: 28 inches (90%)
Head: 17.5 in (75%)

Nate is always going to be my chunky monkey! He's hard to carry around too, because he is so curious. Always looking around, especially for his big sister (not that she's hard to miss or anything). He loves sitting up, and if I put him down on his back, he rolls over in a matter of seconds. He army crawls across the floor, but he's almost got the hands and knees coordinated. He is going to keep me on my toes for sure!

4 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Wow! Nate is 8 pounds heavier than Laurie! Did you end up coming to Logan? We'll definitely need to get together sometime!

Safire said...

Look how cute he is!! I bet diaper changing him is fun if he's always rolling over. :) I'm looking forward to meeting him in June.

Marcie said...

are you feeding that boy straight butter??

Jenni said...

What a chunk! I thought Rem was a chunky baby. Nate has got him beat!