I figured I'd end the month with our adventure to Disney on Ice.

When we heard it was in town, I thought I’d take Audrey to see what she thought of it. After all, she knows most of the Disney characters by name, so I figured this would be an extra special mommy/daughter treat.

"It's mermaid!"

She loved seeing Simba, Timon, Puumba, Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian, but got scared by the sea witch, Ursula. Her getting scared took me by surprise because getting "scared" at things is only a recent occurrence. Audrey asked to go home by intermission, so sadly we didn’t get to see Tinker Bell and Peter Pan. Once we left the building, she came out of her "scared" fog and asked to go back in, but by that time we were already across the street waiting for the train. But we did have a fun ride home on Trax!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I've never been to Disney on Ice, but it does sound like a great mother/daughter activity.
Post a Comment