Saturday, March 14, 2009

to add to that last post...


I think it's cute when Audrey acts just like her daddy.

3 comments:

Patty and Kevin said...

Audrey is so cute! I can't believe how much she is growing up... When I show Haili the pictures on your blog, she always calls Audrey "my friend, MY friend!" It's really cute.

Tammy said...

So cute! They watch and imitate everything.

mom said...

Adorable. I need to take the time to "catch up" with your blog, but I just wanted to tell you to sign up with ZipRealty. You do not have to use the agent they provide (but you should explain that you just want the services that the site offers). We were able to do so much research on one site... it was great!

I keep hearing that it is a much better market to rent right now though... Best of luck.