The collectible toy of the day (or of the last year and a half) is Skylanders. And not just the first Skylanders. We've now moved from the first game, to Giants, the second game, and now onto the third and newest game of the series, Swap Force.
Nathan sleeps, lives, and breathes Skylanders. (He'd eat it too if it were possible.) Nearly every waking moment he's either talking about what figure he's going to buy next, or playing with the ones he currently has. Ironically, we originally bought the game with Audrey in mind because she was just getting the hang of playing games with Dad, and we figured Nathan would eventually catch on when he was old enough to figure out the controller.
Well, he did. And here we are today, listening to him recite the catch phrases and stats of each character. I often have to pretend I'm listening because I've heard it many many times before, as has everyone he meets. His preschool teacher know what it is. So do his primary teachers. Whoever comes across his path hears about Skylanders.
I asked him this morning if he could talk about something else other than Skylanders. Want to know what he picked?
I'm in for it...


No comments:
Post a Comment