Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009





Audrey made sure it would be one to remember.

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Does Audrey have accomplices by the names of Paige and Megan?? Somehow I think they were involved in the alleged wall coloring.

The Scherbel Family said...

Oh dear! Have you had any success getting it off?

Jenni said...

Oh no! I'd cry if Rem did that! I'm sure it will happen on day though.

The Staheli's said...

Oh wow!!! That's pretty good artwork! :) Hopefully you were able to get it off!

Julia said...

Everything but the marker on the bed guard came off. Thank goodness it was a water soluble marker.

Camille said...

Fingernail polish remover might work on the bed guard.

The Bowldens said...

please tell me that that came out!

mom said...

Been there... done that... welcome to motherhood (officially). Markers are only meant for paper. This probably won't be the last time... be sure to keep all Permanent Markers and Highlighters out of reach!!