Well, since I seem to be in charge of the family posts, I might as well start it off with a bang.Surprise! We are soon going to be that all-American family of four. September to be exact. The timing is good since Audrey will be over two years old, and Ammon will be done with school. I, on the other hand, will certainly have to pick and choose the work I do as a freelance proofreader because I don't foresee myself having the time to work that I do now. Even right now it's been pretty crazy with deadlines and fighting off morning sickness (which never happens in the morning, btw) and more recently, the stomach flu.
But we take it all one day at a time, right?
She's also getting good at throwing fits to try to get her way. Her simple "no" has turned into "noooooooooo!" But we keep to a decent routine and she always goes to bed on time. It's just the getting up at 7:30 that I'm still adjusting to.
5 comments:
I'm so excited about the new baby!! Yay for Audrey having a sister. And that's so cute that she knows Mickey and all his friends! :)
I'm so happy for all three of you! Two years is a great age between siblings, and I think Audrey will love being a big sister. I'm so thrilled!
Wahoo!! I had a feeling you were going to announce something like this. SO exciting!!
Omgosh, congratulations! I am so excited for you--this is an amazing surprise!
WOW~ Julia! That is awesome! I am very happy for you! Congratulations from your old neighbor!
Post a Comment