I just received a phone call from an engineering firm to interview with one of their offices. I'm excited for a number of reasons, including the fact that the head of their office is in my identical field. Here's to hoping that braving Salt Lake rush hour will make this worthwhile. I have to be there at 8:30am on Friday.
In other thesis-oriented news, it turns out I'm short a few parts and thus had to stop work on the bench for the day. In the long run, it shouldn't matter as I'm just taking the time to write the thesis.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
3 comments:
Salt Lake traffic won't be a problem, as Kaysville is *north* of Salt Lake...
:D
We're going to Salt Lake tomorrow afternoon, so I'll actually be leaving for the interview from Cottonwood Heights.
The worst traffic SLC can think up doesn't even compare to DC traffic. :) Good luck on your interview!
Post a Comment