Yes, I really do stink at keeping things updated. Adding a third child has really changed the way I do things around here. In fact, I'm typing right-handed (I'm a lefty!) because said child is currently asleep in my other arm. I'm just glad I could get him to sleep as he's been rather restless over the last few days.
Sadly, my gusto for doing Halloween-themed activities was not available
this year for obvious reasons. We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch,
didn't decorate cookies, didn't carve pumpkins. I'm still functioning in
survivor mode here.
However, I did make sure the kids were prepared for their respective Halloween parties for school. This was the first year for Audrey to participate in the school parade, so I wanted it to be just right.
 |
| Merida, the princess from Brave. So fitting for her (cause she's stubborn and we butt heads all the time). Plus all we had to do was put her hair in curlers and it was perfect! |
 |
| My little ninja turtle. Impulsive and full of energy. He actually smiles for the camera now! |
 |
| And, little baby dragon with his big sister and brother. oh, the things I do to make that baby smile. |
 |
| Ammon took them out this year while I stayed home with Sam. Apparently they only got out of the wagon at every third house because they weren't sure which houses have dogs. Still, it didn't seem to affect their haul one bit. |
 |
| It was also close to 70 degrees last night -- a far cry from my childhood Halloweens with 6 inches of snow on the ground. Lucky kids got to go out with coats covering their costumes! |
And now my baby holding arm has fallen asleep. All done for today!
1 comment:
Gosh, it has been way too long since I've talked to you guys! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!
Those kids are growing up so fast, wow!
Post a Comment