Friday, October 21, 2011

Apparently I need to fix the clock in my car

I had a meeting at work yesterday morning at 7am. I usually try to be to work no later than 6am, but the past few weeks have been riddled with difficulties and late nights, so I haven't been going in until 7:30 or 8. I was a bit anxious going to bed.

When I woke up, I just knew that I was going to be late. Autopilot kicked in and I jumped out of bed, showered, dressed, grabbed lunch and jumped in the car. I drove the 35 minutes to work, and found the front gate closed. It usually opens at 6am, so I figured I must be just before that and calmed down a bit as I had made it before the meeting. Phew.

So I buzzed myself in and walked into the building. Apparently I was the first one to work. Then I noticed the time on the clock in the lobby. 1am.

Ugh...

No comments: