Five Things I Love About You
-- Your curiosity. Not a moment goes by when you're not asking me questions. And then you usually follow up my answers with a "Well, what if...?" question that I can't always answer. You're always making me think.
--Your moments of bravery. I know that you're shy and sometimes it's frustrating, but I love seeing you break out of your shell and trying new things.
-- Your mothering instincts. You're very protective of your little brother (even when he hits you and you hit back). You really play well with him and he's learned a lot from you.
--Your smile. All I have to do is break out the camera and I get to see that beautiful smile. It makes me happy knowing that you're that happy.
--Your determination. (Also known as stubbornness.) When you get it in your mind to try something (or to refuse, for that matter) you stick to your decision. Keep at it, because this will serve you well as you grow up.
I love you, my sweet girl. I'm so glad you're part of our family.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your girl!! :)
Post a Comment