And now, a recap of the first friend birthday party!

The party favor bags -- (thank you Target, for rolling out the dollar items just in time for this party! I could have not timed it better.) Each guest got a coloring book, crayons, pony fruit snacks, some stickers, a marker, and some rubber bracelets. I just love that the bags are reusable.

The cupcakes -- this is why I didn't make a separate birthday cake for the family party. These were rainbow colorburst cupcakes with homemade vanilla frosting swirled on top. They tasted AMAZING.

closeup of the cupcake rings that each guest also got to take home.

The gifts -- she has such cute little friends!

We did a mask decorating craft at first. The gemstones went the quickest! (I should have bought more.)

Then we played musical ponies...

watched an episode of My Little Pony...

opened presents...

and ate cupcakes!

Audrey told me "it was the best day ever."
No comments:
Post a Comment