How many steps will it take you to figure what she was asking for?
- Dad, can I watch the movie with the guy with big hair?
- With the blue creatures?
- And the girl has to marry the guy with the big hair
- And she has a big white dress
- And the monster follows her
- And they get lost in the big maze
- Oh yeah, and there's a baby too.
7 comments:
My guess is Labyrinth.
The Last Unicorn was my favorite movie when I was kid, I wore out the video tape, then my mom bought me the CD last year for Christmas.
*gasp* I can't believe you don't have the Last Unicorn. We do but the kids have yet to see it...
Also,
You remind me of the babe
(What babe?)
Babe with the power
(What power?)
Power of Voodoo
(Who do?)
You do
(Do what?)
Remind me of the babe
Haha - Jareth is, indeed, Mr Big Hair.
I can't think who the blue creatures would be, but it must be Labyrinth!
Labrynth!
Labyrinth, no?
You should totally buy The Last Unicorn when it's cheap. One of my faves as a kid. I've seen it b/w $5-$10 on DVD at stores such as Target. Maybe from Santa...?
Labyrinth it is!
Pretty impressive for a four year old, isn't it?
@ABS: Forget Santa; maybe she should ask her Auntie Bonbon. :)
Silly. Alycia will do that to me all the time. What a good memory Audrey has!
Post a Comment