Audrey has been telling me she can do certain things "because she's 4," like jumping jacks and riding her scooter and other things. Apparently because she's 4, she thinks she can up the sneaky factor.
I put the tiniest amount of strawberry jam on her sandwich and she flipped. I told her I wasn't going to make another sandwich and she needed to try it. She ate around the jam area and then several minutes later, she came running to me saying, "Mom! I finished my sandwich!"
Riiiiiight. I had an idea of what she had done. As I got closer to the garbage can, Audrey starts getting hysterical. "No Mom, don't! Don't!" Bingo. Found the sandwich in the garbage. She started crying and latching onto the freezer door handle, where I had to pry her away and put her in time out.
I am SO glad it's quiet time now.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
1 comment:
oh the joys... if we would have done that my mother wouldn't give us anything else. We ate what we got or we went hungry. crazy.
Post a Comment