
To my sweet, stubborn, little girl,
Four years ago you entered our lives, changing it forever. Before you came, we didn't know how long it would be before we had children, but you were patiently waiting for the right time.
I once had a dream that a lady dressed in white came to me and told me you were coming. I told her the name I had already chosen and she told me it was a good name and that you would like it.
And now, here we are, four years later and your name suits you very well. You're a feisty little girl, but you're also very sweet and loving. You love to give us hugs and kisses and still like for us to pick you up and and snuggle you like a little baby. You ask tons of questions and drink in all the answers, even if you don't understand them right away.
You're a good example to your little brother and he's learned lots from you, some good, some bad, but he adores you and looks up to you.
I love to watch you play with your dolls and ponies. It reminds me so much of myself when I was young.
You've grown up so much in this last year and I can't wait to see what this next year brings for you.
Love,
your mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment