I've always been a thinker and not a doer. Case in point, I know I need to exercise and I'd like to be healthier, but I never put the time into doing it (just sitting around lamenting that I haven't).
During the last two weeks of February and the month of March, we had a "Wellness Olympics" competition at work. One of the contests was to work out for 30 minutes each day for seven consecutive days. Apparently, that was the jump start I needed.
I've been working out for 15 - 30 minutes each day for the last two weeks. Last weekend I somehow convinced Julia we should go out and buy a Wii (you know, for exercising) which has really helped. I've been steadily using My Fitness Coach since and today we picked up EA Active and it kicked my butt.
I'm already seeing results as I've dropped 4.6 pounds. Sooo.... as much as I have been a naysayer for the Wii and its gimmicky controls, it's a great motivational tool!
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
1 comment:
impressive!
Post a Comment