Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It just isn't my day today.

In the midst of getting both kids dressed this morning so I could take Audrey to preschool (in the wagon), I somehow forgot her shoes. She didn't say a word to me, and I didn't notice until we were at her school.

After she got home, we then had an epic battle of wills when I asked her to clean up her toys. Not only did she lose her movies and snacks, she also lost the privilege to wear her pajamas other than bedtime (she insists upon wearing them for quiet/nap time).

We were supposed to go to lunch with my mom and grandma, but my grandma decided she wasn't up for lunch out, so they came over here. While I was trying to clean up and make the place look decent, Nate got into the bathroom and dumped a bottle of hydrogen peroxide onto the floor. Thankfully he didn't try to drink it. (Cabinet locks are a joke around him.)

I'm tired now.

2 comments:

Safire said...

Ugh, I've had those kind of days. Aren't they fun?!

moi said...

Aaarrrggg...I've been there. Hold on! But I do have to say that the shoe thing is funny-how far away is her school? You're a cute mom. I always knew you would be.