Saturday, September 26, 2009

He Knows How to Party!


It's all fun and games until cake gets in your eye...

It's hard for me to believe that it's been a year since Nate was born. What a whirlwind! He's so much fun to have around, especially right now in his learning and exploration stage. Once he got the hang of walking, there was no looking back! He is so fast! Audrey runs away screaming from him now. ^_^

Nate's now a pro at sliding backwards down the stairs (though it took a few falls headfirst to get it), and he will run to the stereo to dance whenever we put on some music. He eats just about anything I give him and loves it (here's to hoping I don't have food battles with him!). He's learning more words too. He surprised us by hiking his leg over the side of the tub during bathtime and saying "up!" But most of all, I love to hear him say "mama."

I look forward to seeing what this next year has in store!

3 comments:

Safire said...

What a big boy! Happy Birthday big guy!

The Bowldens said...

those are so cute! i cant believe he's a year though!!!

Marcie said...

precious. You have a beautiful family.