
Today was the first day of preschool for Audrey. I've been looking forward to this for such a long time (and I'm sure she has too) because I know how ready she is to get out and do something else besides be with mommy and brother all day long. Today was orientation and getting to know her teacher, but from here on out, she'll be on her own for two hours each week. There's only five kids in her class, so it's not too overwhelming either.
She's already got homework, lol! She has to make an "All About Me" page with whatever she wants on it. Her favorite part today was getting a treat from her teacher, no surprise there! She also gets book orders. BOOK ORDERS! Oh, how I've missed those! Danger zone for me!
3 comments:
Aww! She looks so cute!
Book orders are the danger zone for me too! Congrats on making it to preschool age...She didn't get there on her own.
I can't believe shes so big. Congrats! and look at brother standing in the picture like he is going to pre school too LOL
Post a Comment