Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes, I know better, but...

This is what happens when you make cookies and leave the room.


They weren't even in her reach until a chair was added into the equation. (For the record, I had three, so it's not as bad as it looks.)

She was watching Annie and I took Nate upstairs for a moment. Shortly thereafter, I had a cookie thief. I didn't know what had transpired until she came up the stairs holding a container of wipes in one hand and loudly proclaimed, "My face is messy!"

Hopefully my burst into a fit of laughter doesn't tempt her to do it again for the attention.

4 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

So cute! At least she's a clean kid.

Shannon said...

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Audrey stole the cookie from the cookie jar! Who me? Yes you! Couldn't be! Then who?

hehehe

Safire said...

Hahaha! Too funny.

Marcie said...

LOL oh dear...you have a little sweet tooth. Thats so funny!!!!!