in addition to making off with the cookies, a certain two-year-old has also done the following:
--eaten part of a banana bread loaf
--finished off a bag of daddy's candy hearts
--opened up three containers of wipes and pulled everything out
--snuck downstairs and munched on some swedish fish
I swear I am feeding this child! She'll demand food except when I ask her what she wants for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Then it turns into "I don't want that."
She really is a sneaky little imp.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
5 comments:
LOL you have got to get your kitchen under control!!! Lock that stuff up!! Easier said than done, I know.
yeah, it would help to have a place to lock it up! There's not much room here.
I know how you feel :(
Someone has a sweet tooth! They say that children who get an adequate amount of protein do not crave sweet things... but I'm not sure I buy into that one. Good luck Julia.
I don't buy that either. Audrey will eat plenty of yogurt, string cheese, chicken, and hotdogs, so there's no way she's not getting enough protein!
Post a Comment