Audrey takes after her daddy, in demeanor and looks. I think the only thing I gave her was the short temper and red hair, but who am I kidding, those things go hand in hand, right?
So when I got this picture of her, I was shocked to see a familiar expression.
This is me at two years old, for comparison. Aside from her having blue eyes, it's pretty close. (Or am I the only one who sees it?)
A long time ago... (10+ years) in a place not really all that far away (Rexburg, ID)... the two of us met, kinda sorta hit it off, but backed away for fear of the unknown (me, not him). He went on his mission, I went to USU, and we wrote each other for the next two years with no expectations... until he came home, we hit it off again, and jumped into this thing called marriage in 2003.
Now we have three children (The Bespectacled One, The Talker, and Curious Baby) and a whole lot of crazy moments and laughs.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I totally see it! I love the look on both of your faces! Huh? Haha!
I agree! I can totally see it :)
I definately see the resemblance. DEFINATELY!!!
Post a Comment