I've been trying to focus more on keeping Audrey happy these last few days because she knows something is going on and she's really out of her element. That leads to the slapping and hitting trouble we had last week. Problem is, it's way too hot for me to stay outside for a long time but there's nothing to do but watch movies if we stay inside.
We've gone to the park several times over the last few days (in the morning while it's still cool) just get some energy out. It seems to be working so far, but I can only push the swing so many times before I just want to fall over.
3 comments:
Good luck with the move. I absolutely ADORE Audrey's pigtails! I can't believe how big all our "babies" are getting. :)
Audrey (I swear) gets cuter and cuter each picture.
My friends have the most adorable children....
Love the new background! The picture of Audrey is adorable...
Post a Comment