I don't get those cute little profile pictures everyone else seems to have, like the cute little nose or the sucking thumb pictures. I had to go through several minutes of hard poking and prodding just to get these shots. I like this one though. It's like little Nate is saying "Hi Mom!"Apparently, I have very stubborn children, even before birth. Audrey showed her stubborn streak from the moment she was born, having to spend the first week of her life in the NICU. We called her the bully of the NICU for that very reason. And she's got the red hair to prove it. What goes around comes around, right?
And to compare my stubborn children, this is one of Audrey.
It will be interesting to see who Nate looks more like, me or his daddy. Audrey was nearly the spitting image of Ammon as a baby, so maybe Nate will favor me? I wasn't exactly the cutest looking baby, so I hope he doesn't hold that against me.
6 comments:
I love the name Nathaniel!! Neat pictures.
Great pictures! It will be fun to see if he looks anything like Audrey.
Thank you for sharing! How exciting! I love the fact we can see his hand so clearly!
Nice pictures! I love the hand one too. Wow I know what it is like having a baby in the NICU. Jonah spent a week here too.
I love the ultrasound pictures!
Congrats!!!! I heard you were pregnant. I'm about 9 weeks pregnant..I can't wait to get past the first trimester. Congrats on the job too!!
Post a Comment