Today has been a fairly laid-back day. We don't get to sleep in with 9:00 church, but it was nice to go and listen to some good talks -- nothing about 'how lucky I am to be a mother' etc. Let me tell you, three years ago that was NOT a good topic choice for me. I feel very blessed to have Audrey and this new baby, but having been in that position of not knowing if you can even have children makes me realize both sides of that journey is a strengthening process.
Audrey went to nursery without a struggle -- hooray! There's more kids in there now, so she doesn't feel so intimidated and singled out, I guess. She's a funny little thing. When we came home, she wanted to water the flowers all by herself ("Audrey dood it!") and she's really good at it too.
I don't know if you can tell from these pictures, but I finally gave her hair a little trim in the front. I'm no expert, so it's pretty blunt, but at least it's not in her eyes. I need to take her to get a real haircut, and to the dentist -- two trips I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to doing.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, Julia, I have been blog stalking you for a while now. So, I thought I better give you a hello. It is good to see what is up with you. Has been a while. I found you on our oly website.
Here is my blog site. davelizstamper.blogspot.com
Liz (Jones) Stamper
Guess who has just been made the Nursery Leader in my ward? You guessed it! I am excited (and nervous about it). Aubrey NEVER had a problem going to nursery, but I know that a lot of children struggle with it. Not sure I am the right personality for it. We'll see...
Post a Comment