Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh Mr. Sun, won't you please shine down on me...

so it was 72 degrees yesterday and I got all giddy about finally seeing the sun. We went out a played for a couple of hours and I ended up getting a sunburn on one half of my neck.

Today, it dropped 40 degrees in less than 24 hours and snowed for a good part of the day.

Nothing brings your insanity back faster than being stuck inside all day with a rambunctious nearly two year old.

Sunshine, come back! I've got the sunscreen ready.

2 comments:

Safire said...

You can come here. The sun is shining but boy is it cold out!! :)

mom said...

I think Mother Nature is either a "new mom" or going through "menopause". I don't think she got the memo that it is supposed to be SPRING!! She keeps teases us.

The warm weather will help out a lot. I LOVE to spend the majority of my day with the kids outside. The evenings just go better.