Sunday, September 25, 2011

He's Had a Birthday!


Shout HOORAY!

My baby boy (who has been talking like a 5 year old since he was 2) is now 3! It's crazy to think he's that old. He is a full-fledged little boy, in to all sorts of all little boy things, mostly thanks to his father. Our house is now full of Cars, Toy Story, Spiderman, and many other super heroes/villains that I cannot name.

My days are never dull with him around. He and Audrey play well together -- except for when they don't, but that isn't too often, thank goodness.

We had his party yesterday so Mimi and Papa and his cousins could come (and because I like my lazy Sundays after church) and it was crazy and fun. I made his cake and got a little creative with the flavors this year -- root beer extract in a white cake with vanilla frosting. It was like a baked root beer float. YUM!


And then there was the opening of presents.

I think it's safe to say that he had fun.

1 comment:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

He sounds--and looks--like a true little boy! He's getting big soooo fast! And...that's one cute cake!! Great job!