Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We had Ammon's siblings over for some Christmas Eve festivities, which pretty much included movie-watching and munchies. I didn't want to cook a huge meal and mess up what was currently my clean kitchen, so we opted for the next best thing -- someone else made it for us! I ordered a fruit platter and a chicken nugget platter, and when I went to pick it up, they pleasantly informed me that it was buy one, get one free!

I love you, Chik-fil-a.

picnic style in front of the night's chosen movie, How To Train Your Dragon.

The munchings and crunchings of the night

Kids opening up their traditional Christmas Eve gifts -- pajamas and a new ornament. Audrey got Belle, and Nathan got Buzz and Woody. (He would not leave it on the tree for a second.)
Cousin J got a big coloring book of Cars and some brand new crayons with it.

Nathan in his monkey pjs

Audrey in her cute Santa pjs

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Too cute! We do jammies too. Your kids are seriously adorable. Glad you had a good Christmas. :)

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

Such cuties!!!