Ammon's sister called us a little while ago to talk to Audrey. She's going to come up this weekend and hang out with our kids, allowing us a date night. (WHEEE!) Once Audrey realized her aunt was coming to play with her, she really opened up -- into lots of random conversation.
--We got a package today. It has Mario in it. We have three Mario games.
--I have a princess bed. You can sleep on it when you come.
--We can watch a movie with popcorn and Bolt and treats. We have a lot of treats.
--Mommy's going to hide the octopus picture. It scares me. They kinda eat you. At the aquarium I saw a shark but it didn't see me. But I saw a stingray.
being a stay at home mom
9 years ago
2 comments:
LOL thats so cute.
Wow! That little one has quite the vocabulary. And it sounds like she's just as good a hostess as her mommy is!
Post a Comment