Audrey had her first Valentines class party yesterday. She was so excited to get the candy -- and the cards too--but mostly the candy.


I'm also attempting to become more crafty. The process is slow, but every now and then I find something that looks fun to do (especially after I see my friends experiment), and so I try it!
This week: corker bows!
I've been pretty bad at dressing up Audrey's hair. It gets done when we leave the house, but it's usually no more than rubber bands pulling the hair out of her face. I don't even dare to attempt the fancy hairstyles. So after a Girl's Crafty Night Out with my friends, I got the idea to try some of these bows.

Buying cute ribbon can quickly become addicting. I'd better be careful!
1 comment:
Cute cute! I have put crafty on hold until I can think straight...
Post a Comment