Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here he goes!



Looks like I've got an early walker! He will be 11 months old on the 25th.

I don't know who's more in trouble now... me, who will have to chase after Nate, or Audrey, who will have to run away from the baby brother chasing her!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

WOW! He is walking well. He is so cute! I love your blog!

Liz said...

Woohoo!! Go Nate! I can't believe he's walking already--he just wants to catch up to that big sister of his. I hope that David doesn't start walking quite as early for us. I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with his crawling. Good luck with 2 walkers! :)

The Scherbel Family said...

He's so steady! Good luck chasing two kiddos around.

The Bowldens said...

no way! luke isnt even walking and he's almost 15 months!

Safire said...

So cute! :)

Marcie said...

We knew he was ahead of the game from the get go-- Hello-- teeth??

He's a doll!!