Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August Fun

August has flown by so fast! We're still adjusting to life in our new house, so not a lot of blog-worthy things have really happened (not counting the nightly bedtime battles, but do you really want to hear about that?)

I did want to mention our trip up to Snowbird for Ammon's company party. He helped plan it and it was a lot of fun, and pretty cold for August! I think it was somewhere around 55 degrees or so. Nate stayed home with the grandparents because he was too small for the activities planned.

Audrey sitting on my lap for the Alpine Slide. Once I figured out how it worked, it was a lot of fun!

She loved this huge inflatable slide!

The view of the Salt Lake Valley from Hidden Peak (approx. 11,800 ft above sea level). It was 46 degrees up here!

A very friendly chipmunk!

Playing with dad before dinner

not just cake... but chocolate cake!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I bet Audrey was in HEAVEN!!

Tammy said...

Looks like fun! I've never seen the Alpine slide. I'll have to go sometime.

moi said...

Snowbird looks like a blast! You guys sure had fun.