

We didn't do very much for the holiday this year. Ammon stayed home while I took the kids to my parents' ward 4th of July Breakfast. It's a long standing tradition in the ward and neighborhood and lots of people who have moved out of the area still come back (with their families) just for this. There was a performance of "The Stars and Stripes Forever" played on four pianos, a children's parade on their bikes and scooters, and for the first time, a big bouncy house and giant slide. Someone got smart.
We've just been so busy with getting ready to move that we didn't go see fireworks or anything else, just kept packing boxes. You never realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack and move it. We'll be moving in next week! I'm so excited to finally have more sunshine and space!
1 comment:
I love the patriotic outfits!
Post a Comment