Thursday, September 18, 2008

*thud* thud* thud*

That's me hitting my head against the wall.

I missed (what should have been the final) my appointment today by 20 minutes. I thought it was at one time but it was apparently earlier. And unfortunately, the OB had to leave to handle an emergency surgery, so he wasn't coming back this afternoon. And they didn't call me because they assumed I'd be there.

So yes, it was my fault, but that doesn't make me any less happy about it. I had to take Audrey with me and she was still asleep by the time I had to leave--I did not expect this because I put her down for her nap at 11:45 and she typically only sleeps for an hour and a half.

At least I was able to reschedule for 9:00 tomorrow morning. I never get morning appointments cause he's so busy.

Hopefully the next time I update I'll have something better to say.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Aww I hope you have the baby soon :)

Safire said...

Doh! I've done that before but had to wait for the doc to get back because he had no more openings for the next 3 days. Hopefully you had a good appointment this morning!

Anonymous said...

Sorry!! I did that when I was pregnant with Lilly. There is nothing worse- especially when it should have been your last appointment!!