Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chop chop!

I'm just now realizing I forgot to mention something important.

We went from this...

to this...
recently. (and this is where I went "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!")

It's taken me some time to get used to it, but Audrey loves it. She had been begging me for weeks to cut her hair short "just like Sarah's" so I finally gave in. I'll be honest, I miss the long hair, mostly because I was just getting the hang of doing cute things with it.

The short looks really cute on her, though. It makes it look older, which is another thing I am not ready for. She's going to kindergarten this year. (And this is where I start bawling.)

1 comment:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

My gosh, she's getting, so, so, SO big! How time is flying!

And wow, cutting her hair must have been so painful! Was it hte first major cut?